Minneapolis SEO Blog
SEO blog offers search engine news, resources and tools for search marketing professionals and industry media.
Search & Marketing Resources
Posted by blog - Monday, July 31, 2006
There is no such thing as an "automatic" SEO tool, but there are applications that can be very helpful with certain processes. Here are two tools that I came across over the weekend:
SearchStatus - SearchStatus lets you view its Google PageRank, Google Category, Alexa popularity ranking, Alexa incoming links, Alexa related links and backward links from Google, Yahoo! and MSN.
Keyword Discovery Tool - This tool uses the KeywordDiscovery.com API to display monthly searches for a phrase, links to search Google, Yahoo, MSN and Ask.com, links to Google Trends, Overture keyword suggestions, Google AdWords keyword suggestions, Digital Point keyword suggestions and Yahoo suggest. There are also links to paid search tools.
Tags: seo tools, search engine optimization, searchstatus, keyword discovery
Previous Posts* Money for Nothing and SEO for Free
* Changes with TopRank SEO Blog
* Most Influential Authorities on Blog Marketing
* Lowdown on Press Release Optimization
* Bye Bye Blogger.com
* Google Updates AdWords Keyword Tool
* MIMA Summit - Speaking Event on Search Marketing
* Yahoo on RSS: White Paper
* New Corporate Survey on SEO & Online Marketing