Minneapolis SEO Blog
SEO blog offers search engine news, resources and tools for search marketing professionals and industry media.
Search & Marketing Resources
Search Marketing Seminar Minneapolis Minnesota
Posted by blog - Tuesday, February 13, 2007
Extra, Extra, Read All About It!
High Rankings Search Engine Marketing seminar is coming to Minneapolis March 15 & 16. More info here
Jill Whalen is a pioneer in the SEO world and I am very honored that she has asked me to join her and the excellent group of SEO and PPC experts she’s gathered to do this seminar.
My session is called, “UnGoogle Your Search Marketing - Alternative ways to drive search traffic to your web site”. I don’t think there’s been any kind of “how to” search engine marketing seminar in Minneapolis before, so this should be a very well-attended event. Plus there will be lots of networking with the speakers.
The Minneapolis High Rankings Seminar will feature some of the most experienced and talented search marketing trainers, most of which have spoken at major conferences such as Search Engine Strategies:
* Jill Whalen - High Rankings
* Scottie Claiborne - Successful-Sites
* Matt Bailey - Site Logic Marketing
* Christine Churchill - KeyRelevence
* Karon Thackston - Marketing Words
* Lee Odden - TopRank
Topics to be covered in the two day seminar include:
* Search Engine Optimization Overview
* Technical Design Issues
* The Nitty-Gritty of Writing for the Search Engines
* Social Media and Public Relations for SEO
* Effective Keyword Research
* The ins and outs of Paid Search (PPC)
* Copywriting Your Way to Success
* Link Building
* Measuring Success
There’s a 10% early bird discount if you register by Feb 15. PLUS there’s an additional 25% discount for our Blog readers. Just use the code: TOPRANK.
Of course, if you're not interested in doing your own SEO, you can always hire a search engine optimization company. :)
Previous Posts* Online Marketing Blog Gets Hit with DOS
* Dave Pasternack SEO Predictions in 2005
* TopRank Weekly Roundup
* The Cons of Changing URLs
* What's the Word on Page Rank?
* Vote for SEO Blog
* OMB Search Marketing Roundup 010507
* Best SEO Blog of 2006 Award
* OMB Search Marketing Roundup 123006
* Vote for Search Blog Awards